So we have finished our rough cut and moved our video onto Final Cut Pro. Becky, Chelsea and I made a decision to add in some split screens to our video to give it a slightly faster and more up to date effect to it.
We had a training day in school so Chelsea and I came in to finish our editing and make some final 'tweeks' to it before we had our 'crit' session. However, when our video moved onto Final Cut Pro it had to be moved onto a different area of the computer as the memory was full on the other ones. So when we came in to do our editing we did not know the password for that area and the technision was not in that day and none of the teachers knew it either.
So we couldn't edit any that day and our video was not complete for our crit.